GROUP SWIMMING CLASSES
While some young swimmers would benefit from the one-on-one instructional approach, others may feel more comfortable among their peers. At Solpark you will find a range of group classes for your little ones, such as:
• Infant swimming – classes for babies (aged to 3 months) – being in the water engages a baby’s body in a completely unique way, creating billions of new neurons by kicking, gliding and smacking in the water; it also teaches self-and-others awareness. Swimming classes for babies – on Tuesdays at 15:30-16:00,16:00-16:30 and 16:30 -17:00.
• Group kids over 3 years of age – children will learn how to kick legs in backstroke and crawl, confidently and independently move in water on the back and on the chest as well as how to kick on front crawl with board and more. Swimming classes for kids over 3 years of age – on Tuesdays at 17.00-17.30.
• Group kids over 5 years of age – children will learn techniques of moving legs and arms in backstroke and crawl, confidently and independently move in water on the back (back stroke legs) and on the chest (front crawl legs) as well as falling into the water in an arrow position. Swimming classes for kids over 5 years of age – on Tuesdays at 17.30-18.00.
• Group kids over 8 years of age – children will learn new swimming techniques and improve previously trained skills; we also will teach a classic swimming style and introduce elements of the butterfly style. Swimming classes for kids over 8 years of age – on Tuesdays at 18.00-18.45.
• Groups for teenagers over 14 years of age – improving swimming techniques – on Tuesdays at 19.30-20.15.
• Groups for adults – on Tuesdays at 18.45-19.30 and 20.15-21.00.