JUMP INTO WATER!
For water activity lovers we have prepared interesting programs at the Solpark swimming pools facilities. Variety of fully equipped pools (leisure and fitness pool) are for everyone, even the little ones. The water in our pools is systematically tested to provide users with the necessary safety. Our swimming pools provide the perfect environment for experienced swimmers, casual users and those looking for to increase their endurance in the pool.
The indoor and outdoor pools offer enthusiasts of water fun many different attractions, such as: cascades, water jets, water geysers and a 118 meters long slide.
The main pool (fitness pool) is 16 meters x 25 meters in length and 1.40 meters – 1.80 meters in depth . There are 6 lane lines and 96 seats in the seating area. For beginners we have designed a shallow end with a depth of 0.9 meters.
We ensure great water fun and unforgettable attractions. Come and enjoy.
Monday – Friday 10:00 – 22:00
Weekends and Holidays 9:00 – 22:00
Swimming pool – Summer and Winter Holidays
Every day 9:00 – 22:00
Outdoor Swimming Pool – Summer Holidays
Every day 10:00 – 20:00
VIEW OUR GALLERY
Aqua aerobic is a high energy and fun fitness alternative, perfect for all ages and abilities. It is also a type of resistance training where you follow a series of aerobic moves in the pool. It is a full body workout designed to tone, to improve stamina and to burn fat (300kcal/30min.). This is the effect of the water resistance that helps to improve fitness levels with a low impact workout. It’s much easier on your joints and suitable for all ages and fitness levels.
Come and enjoy swimming on Tuesdays at 10.00 and Thursdays at 19.00.
Aqua Aerobic for Seniors from Kleszczów on Tuesdays from 10.00 to 11.00.
AQUA CARDIO TRAINING
Our water-based training sessions have proven to be effective for many aqua cycling lovers, particularly those with limited mobility or recovering from an injury. The water’s buoyancy helps provide support to working muscles and joints and regulate body temperature. There is also the added resistance of the water, which makes some movements and exercises more challenging than on dry land. It is possible to burn even 1000kcal during a session. This great riding experience is a low-impact activity with the aqua massaging and cooling effect at the same time.
Come and enjoy Aqua cycling classes on Mondays at 19.30 and Wednesdays at 19.30 and 20.30.
To register for classes, please call us on +48 – 44 731-65-01.
YOU WILL LEARN HOW TO SWIM WITH US!
Swimming is a low-impact exercise and the best full body workout. It builds strength and tones muscles, improves a posture and prevents the back injuries. It also helps to relax, reduce stress and release endorphins after a hard day or a tiring activity.
We offer swimming classes for adults and kids with our qualified swimming instructor Adam Cygan.
INDIVIDUAL SWIMMING CLASSES
Improve your swimming style or introduce your little ones to the water. Come and choose an one to one swimming class with our qualified instructor. He will accompany you into the water in order to support and to provide the guidance as well as a little encouragement, if needed.
Benefits of individual classes:
- own pace of learning and the comfort level to succeed in
- set schedules to suit everyone
- an one to one environment builds confidence in swimmer’s abilities
- better use of time for individual needs
- the teacher’s undivided attention and constructive feedback
Apart from customization, attention and scheduling around your time, individual classes are an excellent choice for all swimming learners. Come and check it out. Our instructor is there for you.
GROUP SWIMMING CLASSES
While some young swimmers would benefit from the one-on-one instructional approach, others may feel more comfortable among their peers. At Solpark you will find a range of group classes for your little ones, such as:
• Infant swimming – classes for babies (aged to 3 months) – being in the water engages a baby’s body in a completely unique way, creating billions of new neurons by kicking, gliding and smacking in the water; it also teaches self-and-others awareness. Swimming classes for babies – on Tuesdays at 15:30-16:00,16:00-16:30 and 16:30 -17:00.
• Group kids over 3 years of age – children will learn how to kick legs in backstroke and crawl, confidently and independently move in water on the back and on the chest as well as how to kick on front crawl with board and more. Swimming classes for kids over 3 years of age – on Tuesdays at 17.00-17.30.
• Group kids over 5 years of age – children will learn techniques of moving legs and arms in backstroke and crawl, confidently and independently move in water on the back (back stroke legs) and on the chest (front crawl legs) as well as falling into the water in an arrow position. Swimming classes for kids over 5 years of age – on Tuesdays at 17.30-18.00.
• Group kids over 8 years of age – children will learn new swimming techniques and improve previously trained skills; we also will teach a classic swimming style and introduce elements of the butterfly style. Swimming classes for kids over 8 years of age – on Tuesdays at 18.00-18.45.
• Groups for teenagers over 14 years of age – improving swimming techniques – on Tuesdays at 19.30-20.15.
• Groups for adults – on Tuesdays at 18.45-19.30 and 20.15-21.00.