SOLPARK KLESZCZÓW Sp. z o.o. ul. Sportowa 8, 97-410 Kleszczów (acting as “Solpark Kleszczów”) respects the privacy and the security of your data and ensures that the information you make available to them will be treated as confidential.
Solpark Kleszczów (acting as “Solpark Kleszczów Complex”) incorporates: hotel, aquapark and sports and entertainment center.
INFORMATION ON COLLECTING AND PROCESSING PERSONAL DATA BY THE Solpark Kleszczów Complex
According to the General Data Protection Regulation of the European Parliament and of the Council (EU) 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data hereinafter called RODO – GDPR ( General Data Protection Regulations) we would like to inform that:
1. The Administrator of your personal data is:
Solpark Kleszczów Sp. z o.o.; address: ul. Sportowa 8; 97-410 Kleszczów, Poland.
2. Data Protection Supervisory Authority:
The Data Protection Supervisory Authority can be contacted directly by email: email@example.com
3. Reasons of personal data processing:
The Solpark Kleszczów Complex will use your personal data to ensure the performance of the contract for the offered services: hotel services, catering services, event services, conference and training space rental, sports facilities rental and additional facilities rentals.
The Solpark Kleszczów Complex will process your personal data to:
Pursue any claims by the Solpark Kleszczów Complex for the damaged caused by the guest and to protect against the guest’s claims towards the Solpak Kleszczów Complex
Keep records of the Solpark Kleszczów Complex service delivery documents for tax requirements
Ensure the highest quality services for the hotel guests, aqua-park, sports and entertainment center users
If you have agreed to processing your data, the Solpark Kleszczów Complex may contact you directly in order to send marketing information and offers about their products and services.
The Solpark Kleszczów Complex processes your personal data recorded on camera systems (CCTV) installed in the hotel, aqua park, sports and entertainment center and associated areas (e.g. parking lots) for security, crime prevention and safety purpose.
4. Legal basis for data processing is:
Delivering contractual services: hotel services, catering services, event services, conference and training space rental, sports facilities rental and additional facilities rentals.
The legal basis for processing of your personal data for marketing purpose is your consent that may be withdrawn at any time. Withdrawal of the consent does not affect the processing which took place before the consent was withdrawn.
The legal basis for processing of your personal data by recording on camera systems (CCTV) is security, crime prevention and safety purpose of the guests, other natural persons as well as the legally justified purpose of the Administrator.
The legal basis for processing of your personal data in order to to ensure the highest quality services is the legally justified purpose of the Administrator.
5. Use and sharing of personal data:
Your personal data may be disclosed or shared with:
• Our staff and associates of the Solpark Kleszczów Complex authorized to process personal data in order to perform their responsibilities,
• Contracting entities to the extent reasonably necessary to fulfil your requests,
• Service providers and other external entities to meet our legitimate business and legal objectives, in particular: providers of technical support for ICT systems and CCTV systems, accounting and legal services, transport services, courier and postal services,
• Other entities authorised on the basis of legal provisions.
6. Third parties and international personal data transfer:
The Solpark Kleszczów Complex does not transfer your personal data to a destination outside the European Economic Area (European Union countries as well as Iceland, Norway and Liechtenstein);
7. Retention and storage of your personal data:
The Solpark Kleszczów Complex will maintain your personal data for as long as they are required to do so by applicable laws (storing, accounting, tax documentation) and for as long as it is required by the general limitation period for civil claims.
Personal data recorded on camera systems (CCTV) are automatically overwritten and stored for up to 30 days. After the period they are updated except circumstances requiring further investigation due to security incidents of persons and property. In this instance processing personal data will be regulated according to the legal requirements.
Personal data obtained on the basis of your consent for marketing purpose will be processed for the period of validity of the consent.
8. Your rights concerning your personal data:
In reference to personal data you have the right to request the following:
• In reference to personal data you have the right to request the following
• deletion of your personal data processed baselessly
• restrictions for processing of your personal data
• transfer of your personal data to another administrator.
If you wish to exercise any of these above rights please write an email to the supervisory authority: firstname.lastname@example.org
To ensure that you are entitled to submit your enquiry, we may request your credentials.
9. Automated individual decision-making information:
Your personal data will not be subject to decisions taken in an automated manner. Your personal data also will not be used for data profiling without your consent.
10. Use of „cookies”:
“Cookies” are text-only information that a website transfers to an individual’s hard drive or other website-browsing equipment for record-keeping purposes. Cookies allow the site to remember important information that will make your use of the site more convenient. Cookies will typically contain the name of the domain from which the cookie has come, the “lifetime” of the cookies, and a randomly generated unique number.
If you disagree to share “cookies” as mentioned above please disable them in the browser settings . You are also free to stop using the website: http://solpark-kleszczow.pl/
11. You have the right to lodge a complaint regarding the processing of your personal data:
You have the right to lodge a complaint with the President of the Personal Data Protection Office if you believe that the processing of your personal data violates the law.
12. Conditions to provide personal data
Personal data includes:
- First name and surname
- Mail address
- E-mail address ( online reservations only )
- Phone number and child’s age (when staying with children at the hotel)
- Car registration number (when using parking at the Solpark Kleszczów Complex)
Providing your personal data is a condition to conclude agreements with us for the following services: hotel services, catering services, events management, conference and training space rental, sports facilities rental and other premises rental. Refusal to provide data will result in being unable to conclude the above agreements and to commence the services by the Solpark Kleszczów Complex.